Crying because Mariah is just brilliant.
If you haven’t checked out her fanfics & oneshots, WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU WAITING FOR?? Go NOW here and here and enjoy some tea & nice, warm and lovely reading sessions with the boys from One Direction!! (:
First of all, this is dedicated to Mariah Carrie. And I have to say I’m truly SORRY for taking me THIS long to come up with this list. I’ve tried a thousand times to write it and I end up erasing everything I wrote. So this is the one, I hope you like the things I’m about to write down (: I don’t know if you’ve seen/read/listened to these before, but if you did, AMAZING<3 and if you didn’t then.. READYSETGOGOGO!
I don’t have too many books. I’ve really thought about it and I’ve come to the conclusion that I’ve only truly read 7 books in my life, which is really embarrasing because I love to read, and those are the Harry Potter books. I’m lame, I know. Anyway! Here are some books I’ve also read and liked them!
- Harry Potter series (I don’t know if you like them, not everybody does. Actually, not everybody likes the movies, but the books are really good, I promise! My favorite is Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban)
- Alice in Wonderland (The original story by Lewis Carrol, because the Disney one is NOTHING compared to the first one<3)
- Fairy Oak series (These are about fairies and magical stuff! They’re really cute, I think you might like them<3 My favorites are The Wizardly days of Shirley and The secret of the Twins. P.S: I’m having a hard time trying to find them in english</3 They’re originally in Italian and I have the books in Spanish, sorry): )
- Twilight (NOT THE WHOLE SAGA, JUST THE FIRST BOOK. I read it when they didn’t even have the movie planned. The first one is the one that’s truly worth the read. The rest of them are crappy. The characters I imagined for Bella and Edward are actually Zach Efron and Vanessa Hudgens, you can try to look at them like that and they’ll be less painful to read, I promise <If, like me, you can’t stand the movies,lol> :3)
- Mistaken Identity by Norah McClintock (It’s REALLY good and it’s really a shame it’s not very popular, but you should give it a chance<3)
Well, now that I really think about it, my new favorites are the ones you told me to watch! So this list will be kinda short :3
- 13 Going on 30 (My ALL-TIME favorite<3 I just will never get tired of watching it everytime it comes on tv! :3)
- Meet the Robinsons (MY FAVORITE DISNEY MOVIE!!!<3 Same as the first one, it doesn’t matter how many times I watch it, I will ALWAYS cry<333)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (You don’t need to watch it, you probably already have, but I’m just saying it because it’s my favorite of all the 8 movies :) )
- TANGLED. Ohmydeergawd! There’s not enough words to explain how much I LOVE that movie! It’s just perfect and I love Pascal and a lot of people call me Rapunzel because my hair is very long and straight so yeah, I love it :3
- The Last Airbender. I KNOW THIS IS WEIRD, my brother actually loves the anime. But the movie came out last year and I don’t know, I just liked it a lot<3
- SHREK. BAHAHA. If you haven’t watched it I’LL KILL YOU (Of course I won’t, I’d die without you, but you know, I’d be mad!:3) I even know the dialogs. It’s just too funny and I love love love it very friggin’ much!<3
- High School Musical. I know I’m stupid. It’s the first fandom I joined. I was 13. Don’t judge me. :3
- 17 Again with Zach Efron. I CANNOT DESCRIBE HOW MUCH I LOVE IT.
- Charlie St. Cloud. I know, I have a healthy obsession with Zach Efron :3 He was my first love<3 Bahah.
- Coco Chanel (2008). I don’t know if you’ll like it, I guess you might not, but I just really admire her and I thought it was cool to know a little bit more about her<3
- The Last Song. PLEASE ignore the fact that the main character is Miley Cyrus because I REALLY dislike her, I don’t know if you do, but the story is just beautiful<3
Wow, this is really hard. I don’t like much bands because when I like one, I like it forever<3 I’m a fan by nature and I stick with my band/singer till the end :3
- Jonas Brothers. All their songs are just amazing. I just cannot say how much they mean to me. I am who I am because of their music. I owe them so much, even if they will never know the impact they’ve made in me. My favorites by them are: Take a Breath, Inseparable, Just Friends, Hold On, Please Be Mine, Hello Beautiful, Lovebug, Black Keys, Fly With Me, Don’t Speak, Make it Right, Your Biggest Fan, World War III, and Fall<3456789.
- Nick Jonas & The Administration. The band is TOTALLY different to what Jonas Brothers sounds like. Their album Who I am is just spectacular. You’ll love it, I know you will<3
- Ed Sheeran. I have a stong feeling you already know who he is, but yeah. He’s amazing. I love his music. The whole + album is great. My favorites are: The A Team, U.N.I, Wake Me Up, Small Bump, This, Lego House (MY FAVORITEST), and Little Bird. :3
- Demi Lovato. She’s my favorite singer, and my favorite person. She’s such a role model and a total sweetheart. You sould listen to: Believe in Me, Trainwreck, Two Worlds Collide, On The Line (Feat the JoBros.), One and the same (Feat Selena Gomez. It’s mine and my best friend’s friendship song<3), Catch Me, Everytime You Lie, Who Will I Be, We’ll Be a Dream (Feat We the Kings), World of Chances, Skyscraper, Lightweight, and Unbroken (:
- Selena Gomez & The Scene. I know she’s not the best singer/actress in the planet but some of her songs are catchy and she’s so pretty<3 Lol anyway, you should listen to: The Way I Loved You, I promise You, Naturally (You probably heard this one :P), Who Says, When The Sun Goes Down, and Live Like There’s No Tomorrow.
- Parachute. This band is not very known, but I loooove their sound<3 They already have 2 albums, they’re Losing Sleep and The Way it Was. My favorite songs are: She (For Liz), She is Love (acoustic), Words Meet Heartbeats, The New Year, and ALL the songs from The Way it Was, it’s really good (:
- The Ready Set. You might’ve heard about him. He toured with Allstar last year. I like his vibe, it’s something different from what I usually listen to. I like: Love Like Whoa, Giants, More Than Alive, Limits, Spinnin’, and Hollywood Dream (It’s a new one!) (:
- Rascall Flatts. I know it’s a country band. I’m not very used to that sound, but their album Unstoppable is great. I love Why, Unstoppable, She’d be California, and Here Comes Goodbye<3
- One Republic. They’re my best friend’s favorite band<3 They make REALLY good music<3 Their cellist is AWESOME. My favorite album is Waking Up. The whole album is just great<33
- Honor Society. They’re not very famous either, but they’re very cool. I think you’ll like them! Some great songs are: Living a Lie, One of a Kind, Hurricane, My Own Way, and Magic (:
P.S: You already know that I love Allstar, Owl City, Jack Johnson, LIGHTS, Michael Buble and 1D. No need to add them to this list! <3 (:
That’s iittttt! <3 I’m done after all this time (: I hope I didn’t bore you! I get very excited when I talk about the things I like :3 Tell me what you think!! <3
And if you, followers, have some books, music or movies that you recommend me to read/listen to/see my askbox is opened! I have an open mind (:
Love, Andie (: